Donnah Pham
What is your ethnicity?
I am Vietnamese and also have a quarter French in me.
How did you begin modeling?
I started about a year ago. My friend had a cousin who wanted to do a photoshoot with me, and then I started going to a lot of photoshoots. I eventually got discovered in Toronto and then flew back and forth from there to Winnipeg.
What’s a typical day like for you?
My parents own a nail salon, so I usually help a bit. Then I do my own nails. Then I just go home and rest. I’m on summer break right now, but usually I go to school, which starts in 2 weeks. I’m at the University of Manitoba.
What are your hobbies?
I dance with a Vietnamese cultural association. So I practice and do events for that.
How serious are you about modeling?
I really want to get further in modeling. It’s a dream I’ve had for a while.
What styles do you usually model?
Usually lingerie. Sometimes fashion, but it’s really different. I have to do weird positions. Like “zombie position.”
Currently are you taken or single?
I am happily taken!
What are the traits that you like in a man?
Someone who can make me laugh for sure. Someone who’s like me, someone who has similar traits. I like a bigger guy. I’m super small so a lot of guys are bigger than me. I like muscles.
What are your biggest turn-ons and turn-offs?
For turn-offs, if you aren’t clean and you’re dirty. And for turn-ons just if you’re good looking!
Any final message?
I love you guys in Texas, ya’ll are awesome. Thanks for the support.
Where can we catch you online?
You can find me on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter.